Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I may be looking to hire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I may be looking to hire

    An experienced telemarketer...Needs to have succesful outbound telemarketing experience, and a clean work record...Pay could be very stong in less than a year for the work you would be doing, and you would be working in Kingsport....

    One position available will be a supervising job, along with three or four regular employees...All can expect to make decent money after trained....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I may be looking to hire

    Whats decent money?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I may be looking to hire

    depends on experience level....

    maybe up to $20 an hour for the supervisor, possible insurance down the road as well...regular telemarketers will work at a little lower rate, but no one will be making $8 an hour unless they are twiddling there thumbs....

    I can't say exatly what they pay is, because this is going to be a brand new company, and it about 4 days in the planning, so nothing is anywhere near concrete....I just wanted to give some of you on here a chance to get a resume in if interested...Especially for the supervisor possition....

    PM if interested
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I may be looking to hire

    I don't have any telemarketing experience much but I do have a degree in Business and Public Administration and could definitely use $20 an hour. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I may be looking to hire

    Me and you can't work together, I'd let you leave to much to go fishing with me....hahaha
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I may be looking to hire

    Knew there would be a catch somewhere. Of course we would get very good and coukld then just quit and fish fulltime. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •